Software Developer at Carmenta in France
Carmenta has been supplying world-class software for mission-critical systems for more than 30 years – systems in which superior situational awareness is the key to success. We provide high performance software products, develop client-specific solutions and offer a wide range of services that help some of the world’s most technologically-advanced customers optimise their operations using real-time geospatial information. Carmenta has offices in Gothenburg (HQ) and Stockholm, Sweden, and subsidiaries in France, Spain and Germany.
Your Work Tasks
- You will specialise in the use of Carmenta’s advanced tools for building geospatial functionality and visualisation (2D and 3D).
- You will develop software for our customers both on-site and from Carmenta offices.
- You will provide technical expert support for our sales team and participate in meetings with new clients.
- You have a university degree (preferably Master of Science) specialising in Software Development/Computer Science.
- You have a deep interest in advanced software development and are continuously improving and learning.
- Experience from software development in industries such as Defence, Public Safety and Security and Transportation is a plus.
- You have strong skills and experience in the Windows environment (Visual Studio, C#/.NET, C++, etc.). Experience from development for Linux/Android and web applications is also valuable.
- You are a team player but also like to work on your own.
- You have skills in agile development (e.g. Scrum).
- You speak French and English fluently. Skills in German and Spanish are also of value.
What We Offer
- You will get a unique expertise in the exciting and challenging field of geospatial software technology.
- You will get chances to travel and visit clients (both large and smaller corporations) all over France and other parts of Europe.
- You will receive good employment conditions and the opportunity to be part of our expansion in France.
- You will be working in a highly innovative, modern international environment and be collaborating with one of the world’s most reputable technology companies.
- You will be invited to Carmenta’s team at our headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden, for a thorough introduction to our organisation and technology.
Please send your application and a copy of your CV to our France Country Manager: email@example.com