Junior Sales Manager at Carmenta in Germany
Carmenta is a growing software company that develops geographical information systems (GIS) for mission critical applications world wide. Our customers are major development organisations with very high requirements on performance, quality and reliability. Carmenta based products are used in advanced command and control applications for defense and security and also in high traffic web solutions. The interest for our solutions is increasing, many company and organisations require efficient solutions to deal with the rapidly growing amounts of data that can fulfill their needs for visualisation and analysis of geographic information. Carmenta is growing in Sweden, Germany, Spain and France.
Now we are looking for Junior Sales Manager to join our team in Germany.
Your Work Tasks:
- You will develop the relationship with our existing customers.
- You will elaborate offers and contracts and coordinate them with our Senior Sales Manager.
- You will help prepare and participate in trade fairs and customer meetings.
- You will identify, attract and look after new customers.
- You will work in an agile environment.
- You have a university degree and are familiar with the software development/IT industry.
- You have a self-confident and positive demeanour.
- You have a sense for sales and like to communicate with customers.
- You are a team player, but you also like working alone.
- You speak German and English fluently. Skills in French and Spanish are also of value.
What We Offer:
- You will get a unique opportunity to operate in the exciting and innovative field of geospatial software technology.
- You will receive challenges and goals that match your interests and abilities.
- You will be working in a highly innovative, modern international environment and work with our customers, including some of the world’s most reputable technology companies.
- You will get chances to travel and visit clients (both, large and smaller corporations) all over Germany and other parts of Europe.
- You will receive good employment conditions and the opportunity to be part of our expansion in Germany.
- Attractive and competitive compensation.
Please send your application and a copy of your CV to email@example.com.