Account Manager at Carmenta in France
Carmenta is a growing software company that develops geographical information systems (GIS) for mission critical applications worldwide. Our customers are major development organisations with very high requirements on performance, quality and reliability. Carmenta based products are used in advanced command and control applications for defence and security and also in high traffic web solutions. The interest for our solutions is increasing, many companies and organisations require efficient solutions to deal with the rapidly growing amounts of data that can fulfil their needs for visualisation and analysis of geographic information. Carmenta is growing with a market focus in France, Sweden, Germany and Spain.
Now we are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in France.
Your Work Tasks
- You will elaborate customer strategies, offers and contracts and coordinate them with our Country Manager, France.
- You will develop the relationship with our existing customers.
- You will drive the complete sale cycle from creating leads to negotiation and closing of contracts.
- You will prepare and participate in trade fairs.
- You will work in an agile environment.
- You have a university degree and are familiar with the software development/IT industry.
- You have a self-confident and positive demeanour.
- You have a sense for sales and like to communicate with customers.
- You are a team player but you also like working alone.
- You speak French and English fluently. Skills in German and Spanish are also of value.
What We Offer
- You will get a unique opportunity to operate in the exciting and innovative field of geospatial software technology.
- You will be working in a highly innovative, modern international environment and work with our customers, including some of the world’s most reputable technology companies.
- You will get chances to travel and visit clients (both larger and smaller corporations) all over France and occasionally a few other parts of Europe.
- You will receive good employment conditions and the opportunity to be part of our expansion in France.
- Attractive and competitive compensation.
Please send your application and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.