Experienced Software Developer at Carmenta in France
Carmenta has been supplying world-class software for mission-critical systems for more than 30 years – systems in which superior situational awareness is the key to success. We provide high performance software products, develop client-specific solutions and offer a wide range of services that help some of the world’s most technologically-advanced customers optimise their operations using real-time geospatial information.
Carmenta provides geospatial technology embedded in high demanding Command and Control systems such as Air Mission Support Systems, Battle Management Systems and Emergency Response Centres.
Carmenta has offices in Göteborg (HQ) and Stockholm, Sweden, and subsidiaries in Germany, France and Spain.
Your Work Tasks
- You will specialise in the use of Carmenta’s advanced tools for building geospatial functionality and visualisation (2D and 3D).
- You will develop software for our customers both on-site and from Carmenta offices.
- You will provide technical expert support for our sales team and participate in meetings with new clients.
- You have a university degree (preferably Master of Science) specialising in Software Development/Computer Science.
- You have a deep interest in advanced software development and are continuously improving and learning.
- You have some years of experience from software development in industries such as Defence, Aerospace or Public Safety & Security.
- You have strong skills and experience in the Windows environment (Visual Studio, C#/.NET, C++, etc.). Experience from development for Linux/Android and web applications is also valuable.
- You are a team player but also like to work on your own.
- You have skills in agile development (e.g. Scrum).
- You speak French and English fluently. Skills in German and Spanish are also of value.
What We Offer
You will get a unique expertise in the exciting and challenging field of geospatial software technology.
For further information, please contact us: +46 31 775 57 00, email@example.com, www.carmenta.com
You will get chances to travel and visit clients (both large and smaller corporations) all over France and other parts of Europe.
You will receive good employment conditions and the opportunity to be part of our expansion in France.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.